Information according to requirements of § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG)
Home adress / Mailing address
INDUcoder Messtechnik GmbH
Telefon: +49 203 57047-0
Telefax: +49 203 57047-20
USt.-ID-Nr.: DE 812 185 122
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Duisburg HRB 9128
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Duisburg
Geschäftsführer: Jutta Stürmer
WEEE Registrierungs-Nr.: DE 90477905
All texts, images, graphics and other information material on this website as well as their structure, layout and programming are protected by copyright. Reproduction, publication, storage or other distribution of information or data from this website, in particular the use of texts, parts of texts or images for any purpose other than the information about our offers and services is not permitted without the prior written consent of INDUcoder GmbH.
We have carefully researched and checked the contents of our Internet presentation. Nevertheless, INDUcoder GmbH does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information on this website. We are not responsible for the content of external pages to which reference is made within the framework of this online offer. We disclaim any liability for the content of these linked sites. We are not liable for any direct or indirect material or financial damage caused by the use of the information on our website or linked websites.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (such as name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected, this is as far as possible on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (eg communication by e-mail) security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact data published within the framework of the imprint obligation by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is hereby expressly prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
When and for what purpose is data collected?
If you use the online offers of INDUcoder® Messtechnik GmbH and enter data, the transmitted information will be processed at INDUcoder® Messtechnik GmbH for legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para.1 lit. f) DS-GVO or for the implementation of pre-contractual or contractual measures according to Art. 6 para.1 lit. b) DSGVO, if this is necessary for these purposes. The publication of images (print media as well as online media) is carried out according to the requirements of the KunstUrhG (§§ 22, 23) or for legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para.1 lit. f) DSGVO.
Our website uses so-called transient cookies (session cookies). Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies". They are automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
The tracking measures we use are carried out for legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. We want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimization of our website. In addition, we want to statistically record and optimize the use of our website.
Data analysis by Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before being transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Objection to data collection
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set that prevents the collection of your data during future visits to this website:
Deactivate Google Analytics
Order data processing
We have concluded an order data processing agreement with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Collection and processing of user information
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. This data is not merged with other data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
Rights of the user - information, deletion, blocking, etc.
You have the right at any time to free information:
- about your stored personal data, their origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing
- as well as about the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification or deletion, restriction of processing or about a right to object to processing and the
- existence of a right of appeal,
- about the origin of their data, if this data was not collected by us,
- as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling.
- and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details (Art. 15 DS-GVO),
For this purpose, as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.
You also have the right:
- to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- revoke your consent once given to us at any time (Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO). This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing that was based on this consent for the future and to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace for this purpose.
- You have the right, insofar as your personal data is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO), to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para.1 DSGVO, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection pursuant to para.2 is directed against direct advertising.
INDUcoder is a registered word-picture trademark of INDUcoder Messtechnik GmbH.
CANopen® is a registered word mark of the .CAN in Automation e.V.